NINJAZ rock climbing walls are designed to offer children and adults a wide range of unique & fun climbing challenges. Race your friend on one of these climbing structures or time yourself to see how fast you can climb up the wall!
All of our climbing walls utilize TRUBLUE auto-belays that are safer than conventional belaying techniques. TRUBLUE’s self-regulation magnetic system, adjusts automatically to the weight of the climber, providing a safe and smooth descent.
Some of our popular climbing structures include Face-off, Cargo Net Climb, Ladder Climb & Ball Climb with LED lights!
Please Know The Following Rules For Rock Climbing:
- Children 4 years old and older have access to the Kids Ninja Course, Climbing Walls and Soft Play Area
- Children under 4 years of age are ONLY PERMITTED in the Soft Play Area
- All children and parents MUST WEAR SOCKS ONLY
- Weight and height restrictions apply. Must be at least 40″, Max 200lbs
A signed waiver is required for every guest entering NINJAZ. If under 18, the waiver must be signed by a parent/legal guardian. Please complete online waiver here.
- Rock Climbing shoes are NOT REQUIRED. ONLY socks will be permitted in the Climbing Area. No shoes. Clean indoor running shoes, brought in a separate bag are only permitted on the ADULT NINJA COURSE
- Wear comfortable gym clothes. The climbing harness may cause chafing on bare skin, so skirts/dresses are not permitted