Ultimate Ninja Athlete Association (UNAA) Competitions
NINJAZ Canada is proud to partner with the UNAA to bring you our first competition series! The UNAA is a corporation that promotes and organizes a nationwide series at Ninja Obstacle course Gyms in the United States, Australia, U.K and now Canada!
JANUARY 26, 2019
MARCH 23, 2019
Who can sign up?
We will have multiple events for our competitors to sign up for, with the main events being our individual course run, and team relay.
For all our events the age groups are as follows:
Tykes: Ages 7-9
Peewee: Ages 10-13
Bantam Boys: Ages 14-17
Bantam Girls: Ages 14-17
Pro Men: Ages 18-39
Pro Women: Ages 18-39
Masters: Age 40+
You may compete in the next higher age category if you wish (except if you are under 40 and want to compete in the Masters).
How to register?
- Fill out our waiver online
- Purchase the correct NINJAZ athlete registration fee online (individual sign ups only), or at our facility at 6260 Highway 7 Unit #11
- Pay the OPTIONAL UNAA registration fee. ***This fee goes directly to the UNAA, it is a one time fee that makes each athlete eligible to compete in other UNAA area qualifiers, move on to the Canadian Championships and possibly even UNAA World Championships.***
- Come into NINJAZ during any of our walk in times (Fri 4pm-8pm, Saturday/Sunday 10am-8pm), or drop in Master NINJAZ classes (Saturday/Sunday 9am-10am starting January 5th 2019) to practice for the comp.
- Come into the facility during the designated check in times that will be sent out the week of the event.
- Warm up, and get ready to start your very own Ninja Warrior journey!